The Future Present
Wealthie is a gift for now and an investment in later.
Wealthie turns a present into a great investment.
Choose a Wealthie gift card.
Our e-cards are playable, collectible, and always changing.
Add a cash gift to your card.
Your gift can be saved or invested in a curated, hassle-free portfolio, managed by trusted financial partners.
Start Early, Keep Going!
Wealthie gift cards make it easy for family and friends to contribute to a child’s financial future.
Start early, and turn time into money!
*Returns are based on an estimated annual rate of 6%
You Say it’s your birthday… it’s their birthday, too!
We’re all invested in kids’ futures.
The first 20 years of a child’s life are powerful financial decades. Kids have time, and Wealthie helps kids and families put that time to work.
The Wealthie Account features personalized timelines for kids and parents. Timelines are activity hubs where a child’s gift cards collect over time. Wealthie’s playable cards are a forever reminder of the community of gift givers contributing to a kid’s financial future.
Timelines are also our content networks, built to keep families engaged and learning, with financial literacy for life!
Time is a kid’s most valuable asset.
Help them use it wisely!
Check out our business and money content for adults and kids.
- The Economics of Pet OwnershipFurry friends don’t come cheap.
- The Recession ABCsCharting the Greatest Hits from the economy’s biggest Ls
- New Year’s Eve, By the Numbers10… 9… 8…
- The Fat Wallets of #FatBearWeekWinter is coming, and Brown Bear grocery bills are out of hand
- The Cost of Becoming a SupervillainThe Straight Economics on Menacing Your Nemeses
- SpongeBob’s Road to Real EstateA Pants-Wearing Sponge Cleans Up in the Housing Market. Here’s the Takeaway.
(It’s the word of every week!) It’s the interest on your interest. When you invest your money, your money makes money. That interest joins your principal investment, and together, they make more interest. This is how your money can grow on its own. It’s magic. (And math.)