The Future Present
Wealthie is a gift card and an investment platform all rolled into one.
Wealthie turns a present into a great investment.
Choose a Wealthie gift card.
Our e-cards are playable, collectible, and always changing.
Add an investment amount to your card.
Your cash gift slides directly into one of Wealthie’s curated, low-cost portfolios, managed by trusted financial partners.
Start Early, Keep Going!
Wealthie gift cards make it easy for family and friends to contribute to a child’s financial future. Also, they’re super fun.
Start early, and watch their investment grow.
There’s a kid in your life with a birthday coming up. We’ve got You.
We’re all invested in kids’ futures.
The first 20 years of a child’s life are powerful financial decades. Time’s an asset that kids have a lot of. Wealthie helps kids and families put that time to work.
Wealthie accounts feature personalized timelines for kids and parents. Timelines are activity hubs, where kids see their cards displayed, play the games and animations inside of them, and reflect on the community of people contributing to their future.
Our timeline is also a content network, built to keep families engaged, curious, and learning for the long term.
Time is a kid’s most valuable asset.
Help them use it.
Check out our business and money content for adults and kids.
- New Year’s Eve, By the Numbers10… 9… 8…
- The Business of Holiday HitsYou come at the Queen of Christmas, you best not miss
- The Business of the World CupThe big numbers behind the world’s biggest sporting event
- The Fat Wallets of #FatBearWeekWinter is coming, and Brown Bear grocery bills are out of hand
- The Cost of Becoming a SupervillainThe Straight Economics on Menacing Your Nemeses
- SpongeBob’s Road to Real EstateA Pants-Wearing Sponge Cleans Up in the Housing Market. Here’s the Takeaway.
(It’s the word of every week!) It’s the interest on your interest. When you invest your money, your money makes money. That interest joins your principal investment, and together, they make more interest. This is how your money can grow on its own. It’s magic. (And math.)